25 March 2006

As it has been mentioned to me that my blog hasnt been very informative here is a blow by blow account of my day so far.

Got up about midday was feeling quite tired from my evening out, which was better than expected really. At 7 o'clock last night I was thinking about giving it a miss, but made myself go. Was a good evening went bowling not my first choice and the food was well cold and late and not particularly what I would normally choose to eat or go, but as I didnt actually make the choice for where we would go or eat it didnt really feel right for me to complain. However I did manage a strike but unfortunately the computer thing was broke so it didnt record my one and only strike!

Got in quite late had a cup of coffee then went to bed. Woke up about midday feeling slightly groggy so stumbled out of bed, read a text message then went and had a shower to wake me up. Had a cup of tea then checked my emails, had another cup of tea and decided I was hungry, damn no food in the house off to the shop for some supplies. Came back was cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, whilst making some lunch and chatting on yahoo, now thats multitasking!!

Finished my lunch then went outside to clean the feeders, with the help of a very cheeky robin, who at one point was so close I could have patted on the head! Let the feeders dry chatted a bit too boo. Fed the ants some sugar, although now the rain has washed it away. I have now filled up the feeders again, so the birds are much happier!!

Plans now, well hoover (maybe) I need to find some video editing software so will have a look for that! Hope that is more informative for you : )

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

much better thanks. well done on the strike

Boo said...

Not much information about last night though!!!!!!! LOL

nicola said...

Well wasnt that much of an evening, still we have to do these work bonding things!!!!