11 March 2006

Well I managed a few hours sleep, it was past 3 before I went so will have an easy day today.

First race of the new grand prix season this weekend I think they have changed the qualifying again, which is on shortly. Unusually for me I have the TV on and some Kids programme is on quite a bizzare cartoon that is starting to grate on me. Going to set up the camera today as well see what blurred images I can delete!! Did think about going over to Cambridge today but I dont like it when its too busy plus Ive got plenty to be getting on with here at home....

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

so who are you cheering for F1 wise?

I'm in the anyone but Schumacher camp!

nicola said...

Button of course

Boo said...

lol, Pete so am I. I never watch F1 but I find Schumacher soooo arrogant! Mother in Law can't stand him either!