19 March 2006

Oh dear

Bit of a disastrous morning really, I set my alarm for silly o'clock to watch the race, but didnt really have a hope in hell of getting up, so didnt put the TV on as I though I could watch the re-run later this afternoon. Thought I would be safe with the radio, but they have announced who has one etc....hate it when that happens.

Made some toast which burnt luckily it didnt catch on fire!!! Just now I set my camera up on its tripod but hadnt adjusted the thing that keeps it there, you guessed it CRASH!! Now it keeps switching itself off . Ive stubbed my toe so have spent 10 mins hopping round the room like a crazed women.

Think im going to go back to bed and get up again when Im not so disastrous......... not a happy bunny me

2 comments:

Boo said...

Poor Nic!

Never mind at least you got the greenie!

nicola said...

True enough