29 March 2006

Cranberrys..Twister

How come all music I listen to I can relate to the words??

Anyway, days shopping wasnt too bad, managed to get a good discount on the goods bought and after 4 hours still didnt have a row, so result! Stopped on the way back for dinner, nice not to have to cook for a change..oo deacon blue: chocolate girl another good track!. Well all shopping done now, just the packing to go then that will be it!

Out on friday have to places to go, arnt I popular!!! Leaving do and a leaving do! One with people from work another with 5 burly crane drivers and phill! Oh what a choice..On & On Erykah Badu now this lady can sing! So will try and goto both luckily both in the same town so should be able to do it! Will see.

One thing I hate is goodbyes rather not say it at all than go through the whole goodbye thing, just upsets me too much, I know I will be upset when Phill goes silly I know but he is my best mate, and well good mates arnt that easy to come by. Also my work buddie is going to and will miss him also, he is my staying late buddie at work, he knows I dont like to stay on my own....ah old fave desperado!....so he always stays with me, oh why does stuff have to change? Note to self dont write blog so late! Still I guess thats how life moves on and all that and christ ive moved on often enough but then to be fair ive always been running away from something, good at that me....hotel California another good track!...Still Ive stopped running for now at least trying to face things and work through them as best as I can, struggle most of the time, but hey im still here!

Sorry for blog tonight, unfortunately I seem to be on my way down again, but im thinking its just because what is happening around me, hope so anyway. dire straits romeo and juliet another track that I can relate too.... oh well I guess ive bored you enough for one night, so im going to listen to this track then be off!

No comments: