28 March 2006

One of my most favourite things is listening to music and I can listen to pretty much anything, even better when you can sing along to it too! So what am I listening to tonight at the moment its arms of loren, which takes me back to when I was 20 and clubbing back in Scunthorpe!! I used to work in an Hotel that used to hold dance nights a friend and I lived opposite and it was known after that finished at 2 am for the dj's to set up their decks in our kitchen (I had great neighbours). I would come back from working a 10 hour shift to an all night party, apart from when our electric run out, then a mad dash to the 24 hour to get more credit! The noise was so loud never any bother at all though, then everyone would disappear come lunchtime the next day, and I would be up and off back to work...Good times!!

Simon and Garfunkel that reminds of camping when I was 16 in a field sat round a camp fire and a friend playing his guitar and us all singing s&g songs.

Van Morrison well that reminds me of my first love I was 16 he was 24, doomed from the start as I was banned from seeing him, still didnt stop me sneaking out to see him. Of course it ended in disaster and me well having my heart broken. Still it takes me back to when you spend all day thinking of when you will see him, not being able to sleep or eat. Finding yourself just standing still not really knowing why you are but you are, just thinking of your love and how you cant wait to see him counting the minutes and seconds. Oh and that first kiss..you cant wait yet so scared in case it all goes wrong. When you are in front of some one looking into their eyes and you are shivering uncontrollably just waiting to see who will make the first move, then when he brushes your hair from your face so softly and lovingly you do not want to be any where else in the world, almost wishing that time will stop still now so you will always feel this way. Then just lightly at first a brush of his lips and your tummy leaps and you almost feel dizzy and that you will fall, butterflies dancing madly, heart pounding, body aching until you melt into his arms and you suddenly realise you are kissing the guy of your dreams yes you! Then well its normally all a blur after that but you feel the happiest person alive...

Oh aint falling in love grand!