08 March 2006

Well .....

primarily this will be about the hogs that will hopefully return to the garden again, but as its a wee bit too early yet you will have to put up with my ramblings. Not sure if I will manage to post every day but I will try....

Ok well a little about me to start off with then. Im of a certain age not saying as I have decided to go down in years rather than up. I live in Herts and work full time in the finance sector, would much prefer not to be working but hey ho have to pay the bills. My ideal would be to have my own business or a job that incorporated my hobbies. Hobbies mainly being all types of wildlife, gardening, cooking, reading, music and photography although I ain't great, still one tries.

Pet hates, well rudeness bad manners people who lie or people who are two faced. Ok we cant get on with everyone but do we have to slag them off? Having worked with people most my life I do find now people can be so rude barge past you dont hold the door im a wee bit old fashioned in that respect when I walk down the street I will smile at passers by or say good morning, am lucky if I get a grunt these days!

Ok enough moaning, plenty of time to come back to that. Oh my day, well not the best day in the world, but I am getting closer to booking a holiday! Oh and at least I wasnt too late home tonight. Whats great now is coming home and its still light, which means I dont have to stand outside with a torch in my mouth clearing down the bird table in the freezing weather. Oh darn it I didnt order a cable for the i/r light and I still have to make the hogs shelter to keep off the rain, oh so much to do and not enough time.

Wonder how long one is meant to type for first blog entry, guess I should stop now, can always add later.....well dont say I didnt warn you about the rambling