31 March 2006

I cant believe it is Friday already where has this week gone to? Luckily I am not back to work until Tuesday then it will be a short week, as I am on a fire course (how to put out not start) Hmmm wonder if it will be run by firemen??

Well its quite busy in the garden this morning, blackcap is a regular visitor now, but I do worry he doesnt seem to have a mrs blackcap to play with. The blue tits are chasing off the teaspoons and coal tits this morning and the jackdaws are chasing off the pigeons and magpies. Dunnocks well they cant seem to make up their minds who they want to mate with. Blackbird numbers are gradually reducing as the older male is chasing the others off, mrs is still building her nest. Have seen more bumbles about and just now outside a ladybug so at last things are starting to wake up...just need some hogs now!

So (always taught never to start a sentence with so..) I will set up the camera and see if I can get some more blackcap photos as I know of some one who hasnt seen one as yet this year!!

No comments: