12 March 2006

Top 5 things that currently bother me

1. Rubbish! Our Bin men come on a Friday, so every Friday morning I dutifully put out my rubbish less anything that can be recycled which as they don't collect that we take down to the tip once a week. I try to recycle everything that can be and end up with not even a full bag of rubbish. Anyway bet you a penny to a pound that come Saturday one of my neighbours will have a bag of rubbish out there which will sit all week and be ripped open by the local cats, which is full of stuff that can be recycled. I have on occasions disposed of the rubbish so it doesn't sit there all week.

2. Being last out of the house it currently takes me about 10 mins to leave the house, once I have checked and re-checked everything is locked up, talk about drive myself mad!

3. People who work in the customer services industry who haven't a clue about the concept of customer service, now i'm not saying that you should bow and courtesy and believe me the customer isn't always right! However a smile and eye contact with manners goes a hell of a long way. I think some of them should demand a refund from the charm school they went to.

4. Myself and how I find it difficult to say whats on my mind or how I am feeling. Instead the mask comes on barriers go up and the show goes on. Sometimes I feel like screaming but it just wont come out. I also miss out big time by not telling people how I really feel about them.

5. Shopping trolleys, well not shopping trolleys as such but the fact that people can not put them back correctly. They leave them in car parking spaces or where their car was. Or they do take them back but instead of putting it into the trolley that's there they leave by the side of it.
Come on its not rocket science!!!! Push trolley into the trolley that's there, is it so hard to do that? So many times I have put the trolleys back correctly when I have taken my own back to the amazement of on lookers


Oh well I will try and think of five things that dont bother me....

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

I can REALLY identify with number 2

Anonymous said...

well its nr 5 with me.......and why do people put shopping trolleys in canals???

Anonymous said...

#4 for me

-janine