30 March 2006

Well 2 days to go...odd really I was thinking today about being on my own and was thinking about stuff I might need to do, well Im ok with the electrics and water stop (found that when the tap came off). Im quite practical in many ways but the main thing that I am worried is about the lawnmower my first and last time I used it I ran over the spare washing line that was on the grass and it got sucked into the blades and motor, which led to the lawnmower making some very odd noises and me switching it off and running inside to face a not very happy man!

However there are people that I can ring that live local if I do get in a bind so am sure I will be ok, perhaps look for someone who can cut the grass once a week!

Well out tomorrow think Ive got my timings right so I can go to both places.. Oh it will be a long night and im not looking forward to my head Saturday morning! So if I do put anything on here tomorrow night please ignore it :)

No comments: