05 September 2006

5 Days!

Until im 23!!!!

Oooo and Ive got a parcel already, it keeps starting at me, saying open me....open me....

Ok well a quick update. Birds are still backin force dont think Ive ever had so many greenfinches visiting, going through the sunflower hearts like wildfire! Hogs still away, Ive reduced the food put out now, but well maybe a warm spell will bring them back out again. Not such a great year for them this year, great to see babes with Jan though and Boo, sadly none here :(

The tv was crying this morning, its tired the poor thing through constant use. At least its having a rest for the moment.

Hmmm must remember to request a modesty board at work, im going to be so aware of the way I sit in future after the realisation yesterday that a little more of me can be seen than I am happy with!!!

Lifes half and half right now. Half is fantastic, wonderful, exciting, the other well complete opposite. Still never mind, gritting teeth and getting on with it.

Well must change my tights as Ive just managed to pull a big hole in them, not good!!!

4 comments:

Boo said...

Are you changing your tights because you now know that more of you can be seen?

Anonymous said...

is that 23 in hexadecimal? ie 35?

nicola said...

Im bloody 22!!!

Thats the end of it, its my birthday so I will be however old I want to be

oldcrow61 said...

Yay Nic! You're only as old as you feel.