12 September 2006

well

I managed an hour and a half at work, only went in as I remembered I had an appointment, did a couple of other bits, but soon felt like crap. So off to waitrose to stock up on cold stuff. My eyes are streaming, nose running, cough like I dont know what, cant taste anything. Yeah im feeling sorry for myself, I dont normally let a cold stop me from working, this must be a superbug one, as its knocked me on my arse.

Oh well, if you need to know where I am, im laid on the sofa, covered in vics vapor rub watching daytime tv...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the vic vapor rub helps you get a nice rest and that you feel better afterwards. thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

of course we want to know where you are!!

Boo said...

Naturally! Hope you feel able to join us a little later even if it is only for a short while.

Hugs

Pauline said...

Oh poor Nic, hope you feel better soon, lots rest and hot drinks.