28 September 2006

My lateness

Well I was late yesterday, but for a reason, after the magpie incident. I was on my way to work, when I saw my boss the other side of the very busy road, stood by the cat that lives this side of the road. Now this cat is a pain, it eats the hog food, chases the bird, but well thats what cats do, its the owners I think are responsible as they shouldnt let their cats out at all hours to roam, plus its not good for the cats.

This road is very busy, so we are using a very odd way of communicating with our hands and arms, she manages to pick it up, but no way she can cross over the road, so has to walk down a bit to the crossing. Then back up again. The cat gets loose and starts to goto the road again (stupid cat). Well, Ive got some cat biscuits in my handbag (you never know when you might need some) which tempts it back, I grab my the scruff and pick it up, seems ok, its lost its collar, not sure on feeling its tum whether or not its pregnant. Get up to near where I live again, it starts to freak as a van goes by. Ive got claws stuck in me everywhere. Its now being called a little **********. Manage to calm it down then put it down and off it trots!

Finished work early as well ive done some extra hours of late. The magpie is back, its able to fly but not very far, so I put some food on the fence for it, which it came and ate, it also had some water too, so should be fine.

Went to do some stuff in the kitchen and there was the biggest spider in the world!!! In the sink, honestly was huge as big as my hand!! After much screaming, deliberating, I did get a glass and card and capture the thing. Where it went outside very very quickly. Spent the next half hour looking for its mates...

Oh crap will have to finish this later, im late again!!!

2 comments:

Boo said...

Well, if you hadn't posted this twice you wouldn't have been late, lol.

If you think you were in pain, check the BBF "About owning a kitten" under Anything Goes!

Boo said...

This is the post I mean!

http://www.forum.biggonline.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2815