06 September 2006

Ever felt

Like your heads just so full of stuff its going to explode?

unfortunately thats how mine is feeling right now.

Ive got that sit and stare into no-where illness, cant snap out of it.


Apart from that, just want to say in advance thanks to those who have sent me cards and presents for my birthday, I wont open them til Sunday. Unfortunately though it seems like this b'day will be the same as every other one. Still dont really know why I thought that this time would be different, how foolish of me!!!

Oh good its raining, even the sky is crying today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats happened?

flicker said...

Awww nic, sorry you are feeling down, anything I can do? If you want to talk, you know the number.

oldcrow61 said...

I can't bear to hear that you are feeling down. Lots of hugs going your way.

Boo said...

Yes, hugs from me too.

There is still time for it to improve before Sunday.

Chin up, head up, posture straight and spit in the eye of the rest of 'em!

You know where I am. xx