25 September 2006

Disaster Monday

I wont go into detail, too be honest I cant really be bothered to relive the awful day Ive had. Enough to say, I was stressed, angry, frustrated, annoyed, but my feelings have been made known...enough about work.

New phone should be here tomorrow, Im seriously considering having my number changed as I am still getting those phone calls, will give it a bit longer, but its getting to the point now where I think it would be easier, well actually would be a pain, but at least I wouldnt get these phone calls anymore. Oh but the hassle of a new number, ive only just learnt this one!!! Its ...07...yeah Im gonna put it here. Ok if you look in some call boxes you may find it there, well a girl needs to eat!!

Ok Im starting to feel less ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH now, Im sure by mid-week I will be much less frustrated and much calmer...

Here is to a better Tuesday, although a late one as I have a work thing....

4 comments:

Boo said...

Poor Nic, didn't know you were getting funny phone calls.

nicola said...

Yeah its driving me barmy

oldcrow61 said...

Maybe an unlisted number would be a good thing, then only the people you wanted to have it could call. Just a thought.

Boo said...

I suppose there is no way you can retrieve the number of the caller. I'll bet they used 141.

Maybe you should try your network customer services?