27 September 2006

Whoo Hoo its wednesday

Well my new phone arrived, charged it all afternoon, got home swapped the sim cards over and it didnt work!! Bugger I thought. Had to go straight back out again, so put sim card back into old phone, on the way to Hatfield swapped them over again and hey presto, it worked! Was very close to having to get the manual out!! Can you believe that ?!?

Still not sure as to what to do with the sim card that they sent with the new phone, no point in me keeping it really, if I want to change my number then I can just ring vodafone I guess? It would be such a pain though changing my number. Oh the calls I am getting are from mobile numbers, im sure its a company thats doing it on one of those automatic dialers, at least I hope its that rather than a stalker with about 10 different mobiles.

Well its wednesday, lets hope for a good day, bit of a sad start went out this morning, saw a magpie, his wing was hanging down a bit, the jackdaws were all about, so imagine there has been a fight . It was still hopping about but a bit dazed. When I went to look at it, it went under a car, looked a bit dazed, but the wing didnt look as bad as I first thought. Been out there now to see if ok and its gone, so not as sad really as it must have flown away, guess it was in a bit of shock thats all.

Anyway, will add more later as Im in danger of being late.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You - late? Never. :-)

I am sure it's a company calling you and not a stalker! Still, just as annoying I guess. Hope it will stop soon and that you can keep your number. Have a good Wednesday, Nic.

Boo said...

Aw shame about the magpie, hope it was alright.

The phone calls can be stopped by contacting the Telephone Preference Service. Just email them with your number and that will put a stop to them. The odd one will still get through, but that is better than being swamped with calls. Although the automatic diallers are harder to stop, it might be possible to give them a list of the numbers which are being used.