10 September 2006

thanks..

for all your birthday wishes, cards and presents I enjoyed opening them this morning, in my very hungover state. Think I had a little too much to drink last night. Still never mind.

Today was as ok as I was expecting it to be really, im spending a lot of free time sleeping, in fact im sleeping an awful lot, but its nice as my head switches off for a while, which is needed. I just need to work on my plan now, small steps and all that. Ive decided not to goto the doctors to get some pills, dont think im ready for zombie as yet, I just need to accept it, try to deal with it, then crawl my way back up again.

4 comments:

Boo said...

Well, one step at a time. You know where I am!

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Nic, hope your feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

still thinking about you.....

I know you want to do this on your own but your friends are there for you.

oldcrow61 said...

Been worried about you. Sounds like you are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. So happy to see you are making your way back.