07 September 2006

In between waking up last night, I dreamt that I was dead, not particularly disturbing being dead, thing was I didnt really know I was dead. In this big room with loads of people, everyone was getting bunches if white roses taken to them. I was happily waiting for mine. I waited, waited, waited, until everyone else had them in the room, but mine never came. Then everyone started to leave, walking past me, through me, not seeing I was there. Until I was the only one there. In the middle of the room was a single white rose, so I went and picked it up. It was so beautiful, but then it started to bleed, big drops of red blood trickling down the stem. I looked down and my hands were soaked in blood, everytime I tried to wipe the blood away more and more was on me. Carried on until I woke in a panic.

Thanks for your comments. Im not too good right now, and the shades of blue are deepening as I dont feel strong enough to keep them away. Thats the thing if you dont keep fighting it every day, it creeps up on you then takes you over. Right now its going to take me over, as I havnt got enough fight in me to keep it away. Not so much as the cause but the effect in this case, I will be discrete, so please dont expect an explanation, suffice to say I though my life was getting better, but now its not. Thus the effect is im not seeing past the next hour at a time right now. I guess I just need to let it run its course, hopefully it wont be long, although Ive a feeling it will be.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nic. I hope you will snap out of it soon. I want you to be happy. You deserve to be happy xx

Anonymous said...

if you want to talk.....

Pauline said...

What an awful dream Nic, does nt help when your feeling so poorly, you always feel down when your hogs go off, but they may come back this week end, they say we r going to have some nice sunny weather, so cheere up and look out for them. hope you feel better soon.

Robbiegirl said...

Aw Nic *hugs*

Try to do something fun, even if you don't feel like it.

And you know where I am if you wanna chat.

Boo said...

Yes, so sorry Nic. Everyone has the blues in different degrees so I can't say I know how you feel.

However, I DO understand and hope you can get better soon. I know it is useless to say "Snap out of it" because you can't. It has to run its course, unless something else happens that will help you come through it.

Love and hugs xx

Boo said...

OI Janine, I do not!