24 September 2006

Phone calls

A while ago now I was getting withheld numbers on my mobile. I used to get about 10 in one minute they would ring once then ring off, this use to go on for a while. Whilst it was annoying there wasnt that much I could do. It eventually stopped and I though nothing more about it.

Until the last couple of days, they have been starting up again. This time there is a number its a mobile number the first 7 numbers are always the same then the last 4 are different. It rings once then cuts out, im getting up to 5 of these a day, very annoying. When I ring the number back it goes to an orange answerphone, with no clue of who is calling. Now Im thinking that this must be from a company as the mobile numbers are all but the same.

I phoned my provider who said they can trace but would have to involve the police etc. Decided against that for now. Ive registered my number with TPS and also the silent call service. So lets hope they will stop. I would of course love to know who they are and why they only ring once!!

Ive also upgraded my phone today, new one will be with me on Tuesday, nearly didnt when they said I would have to have an 18 month contract, but when I said no I will have to think about this, they changed their minds, but said the next upgrade would have to be on an 18 month contract. Hmmmm, apparently as the phones are getting more expensive, I thought they would be getting cheaper but what do I know.

Apart from that, not an exciting day, been up on the fields, see above photos. Cleaned out the feeders, been to sainsburys (exciting). Now it will be bath, dinner and bed. Ready to go back to work. Looking forward to getting back into a routine but that first day back is always the worse. Sort out my desk, get it back to how it was when I left it, catch up on reading and all thats changed. Find out where we are, where I am etc etc. Plus Mondays are never a good day for me anyway, also a feeling im on my own, so there wont be much time for catch up...ah well...

No comments: