08 September 2006

It carrys on

Ever just sat still? Really still? Amazing how it all just carries on, zooms past you, no-one knows how you feel, or how you are. No-one listens to the answer anyway, the question being how are you feeling?

Look I know some of you are worried about me, Im sorry but I need to still post here as I think I will go crazy otherwise. If it upsets you then I do suggest you stay away from the blog for a while, its going to get worse before it gets better.

Well I think its time I opened some wine, funny isnt it how somethings are still there to offer comfort, or at least make you forget for a short while

5 comments:

Robbiegirl said...

Nic, we're all listening, and we really do care what the answer is.

We worry because we care about you, and don't want you to feel bad.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

hey Nic

it's your blog you post way.

we'll worry and listen. we care. that's what friends do.

*hugs*

Boo said...

I can only reiterate what Anna and Pete have said.

I WILL NOT stay away even if it does upset me. That would be like turning my back on you and I am not about to do that.

You are always there for us, now it is our turn to be there for you.

oldcrow61 said...

I'm with the rest of them. Hugs from over here.

flicker said...

And me too Nic. I do know what you are going through, I've been there too, and it hurts like hell. You are like the sister I never had, and I am hurting for you too. Please come back when you feel able, we all miss you.