05 October 2006

From Birgit

Four Things about me that you may not know

A) Four jobs I have had in my life



Reception Manager

Barmaid

Waitress

Plaster Packer



B) Four films I could watch over and over



Dirty Dancing

Matrix

Planes, trains and automobiles

True Romance



C) Four places I have lived

Cambridge

Oxford

Oakham

Scunthorpe


D) Four TV shows I love to watch





Eastenders

erm will have to come back to this one






E) Four places I have been on holiday

Holland

Wales

Tunisia

Crete



F) Four of my favourite foods

Seafood

Spinach

Cheese

Thai



G) Four places I would rather be right now



Back in bed

My own private island

Coast

With some-one


H) Four authors I like



Stephen King

James Herbet


Dean Koontz

Virginia Andrews





I) Four actors I like



Keanu Reeves (of course)


How could I choose more it wouldnt be fair!





Birgit I know Im meant to respond by email, but well erm I havnt :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning, Nic! Like your answers. Have a good day despite the miserable weather.

oldcrow61 said...

What fun, learning all about you.