30 October 2006

Lovely Morning!

Well what a lovely morning it is, the sun is out, its dry and crisp! Must be as Jan is down here ;)

Im feeling much better too, the horrible headache is now just a dull throb, im not so down on myself too. Guess it was just a blip. Hope so anyway!

Birds are out in full force this morning too. Jackdaws and starlings are competing for the table. Chaffinches and greenies are knocoking down the sunflower hearts in record time. I was a bit worried, yesterday I cleaned all the feeders and table, im using a new disinfectant (for bird tables) I was a bit worried as it seemed to have a strong smell, after several rinses, it did go but was worried about any residual. It says its safe as long as you dont spray directly onto the birds (doh!). Well I just need to find some one to change the time on my watch and I will be a happy bun, though its great now the oven clock is correct!!!!!

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Yay! Now this sounds more like the Nic we all know and love.

Anonymous said...

glad you feel better! big hug

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better
ps. thanks for your help ;)