03 October 2006

Its Autumn!

Well it is here anyway. The sky is a brilliant shade of blue this morning, the air is crisp and fresh. I love this time of year, for the first time in months I can breathe! I like the coldness you feel on your face in the morning, coupled with bright sunshine. When its early you get that misty dew on everything, it looks so fresh and alive.

The only thing I dont like is the influx of spiders at this time of year. Went to get in the shower this morning to find it already occupied by a HUGE spider. Didnt panic and got the normal glass and card, but unfortunately he jumped at the wrong time as I was putting the glass down. Im afraid I killed him, I feel really bad, even though I dont like them, my intention was never to kill him. Well he got dropped out the window, not much of a burial I know, but I refuse to start building spider graves, well just now I do.

Plus there is a monster of one living on the outside of the living room window, really is a monster, if im feeling brave later you might get a photo, but seriously this thing doesnt catch flies or small insects, he is capable of getting a mouse in his web, he is that big. When I have to walk past I can see him eyeing me up too. Bet he is thinking...yummmmmm that would keep me going a while....EEEEEK!!!

Oh well best get off to work...

No comments: