10 October 2006

Restless

Hate this feeling, it comes on every so often, I start to look at my life and decide im bored with it. Want a change, different view when I look out the window, different routine, different job, well basically different life.

It comes on mainly when im not sleeping great, too many dreams waking me up. Too much time to think about how things are, how I want them to be and in my mind what I think Im missing out on.

I dunno, maybe I need a new hobby....Sensible suggestions only please :)

4 comments:

flicker said...

Well I was gonna suggest a holiday nic, maybe down here, so Janine's suggestion counts that out! I get like that too. You know they say "the 7 year itch?" Mine was always 4 years. Everything I've ever done in the way of jobs or where I live since I've been an adult has never gone beyond 4 years, until this time. Maybe that's why I'm so fed up too. All my relationships, houses, jobs, all less than 4 years, bar one. Strange. I'll give some thought to the hobby. Watch this space.

nicola said...

OOOO I could have a case with all the colours of the rainbow toothbushes!

I do hear Florida is nice this time of year!

Jan I love wales, although only even been in summer....whats the winter like ?

Looking forward to your hobby ideas, but remember no power tools can be used for fear of loosing limbs !!

flicker said...

"....whats the winter like ?"

Pretty much the same as the summer, only wetter, windier and colder, hard to believe eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

You could start making your own Christmas decorations! :-) What was it you suggested to me the other day? Use old newspapers... :-)