19 October 2006

Well..

Without going into details as a) I cant be arsed b) it would take too long c) Cant really on here.....

No Bonus :( Well not the one I was hoping for, worked hard for, am I gutted? Hell yes! Am I now de-motivated? Hell yes!

Well with heavy dragging feet I will take myself to work this morning. Dreams of new home now put on the back burner for another year. Got to do it all again.

Phill is back today til Tuesday. Apparently im going to be busy, so will catch up when I can......:( :( :( :(

4 comments:

Boo said...

Oh Nic, I am so sorry to hear about bonus, and you going to be busy!

Don't stay out of chat though

oldcrow61 said...

I'm sorry to hear about it as well. BIG HUG!

flicker said...

Gutted for you too Nic. :(

Janine said...

So sorry Nic. Try and see the positive. One more year with all your hoggies!