23 October 2006

Hormones?

Ever felt like you just want to scream? The kind where you lay on the floor kicking out your legs waving your arms and really screaming?

I feel in such a grumpy mood, really pissed off, really fed up, not so sure why. Too early for "lady time". Maybe its because my house looks like a bomb site. Im not allowed to clean whilst he is here, think he has an allergy to it or something. Plus various computer problems that caused me to turn many shades of red bordering on purple. Ok OK you shouldnt threaten the computer with holding your breath until it decides to work.

Whats up with the weather too, its it that much to ask to get a bit of daylight? Would it hurt to stop raining whilst I walk to the shop and back so I dont look like a drowned rat?

I need to get out somewhere I think, find some inner peace and calm. Well im off wednesday so will see what I can sort out, of course dependent on weather and general state of the house. Im not normally a grump, but past few days I just cant shake it off.

Now where did I leave my fake smile..

2 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

have you got the browser working

Boo said...

Poor Nic, hope the sun shines for you today.

BIG hug