11 October 2006

Well I did it!

I overcame my fear and have made an appointment for the nurse next week (only erm 2 years late) too be honest I was getting fed up with the reminder letters nearly every month! Im really not keen on going. I know I need to, but well its the indignity of laying there, legs open, not really knowing where on earth to look. Do I maintain eye contact or look at the ceiling?

Last time I went it did rather put me off, with the nurse, walking round changing sides, swapping the instrument of torture for a larger one.... not quite sure what she was implying there!!

I have to go though, I just hope to god, they dont find anything like the last time, I really dont want the experience of having a full film crew going up there again, spraying vinegar, its not like I keep fish n chips up there is it ?!?!?!?

2 comments:

flicker said...

Ugggh don't remind me. Men don't know they're born...

oldcrow61 said...

Ugh! Hate it myself. Like you I keep putting it off.