15 October 2007

back to normality

The radio is on, blondie is currently playing, quite up lifting for a Monday morning. Ok my house looks like a bomb has hit it, but can sort that tonight before gym ball! My plug in scents are switched on creating a peaceful and quiet atmosphere once again in the house. The tv will have a rest from being on 24/7 and I dont have to worry about anyone apart from me...yippppppeeeeeee!!!!!!

Ok I have a few jobs to do, must remember to put my scrip in at the docs and transfer some money, but apart from that the week is my own. Been a long time since that so im really happy today, not that he has gone as such, but I do like time on my own too. Its good for me, means I can be quiet when I come home after a full days talking and not have to talk if I dont want too, I sound such a nice person dont I?! Its not that I dont want to talk, but sometimes its nice to have quiet.

Ah well, best be off....

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

I can relate...I'm going to be alone for a couple of weeks next month and I can't wait. Whooo Hoooo!