31 October 2007

I miss my friend



Ignore the video on this one, but really like the song. Found myself reading through and catching up on blogs tonight, dont often get the time to look at them all. Ended up as I some times do reading boo's blog, looking over her posts and photos, some made me laugh and some cry, it feels like forever she has been gone not just 6 months. Quite often I will be walking along and see something that im sure she would have laughed at or understand my sarcasm at certain stuff. I dont want to forget who she was and how much she meant. Oh I dont know, just miss her, miss having the chat and laughs. Sunday mornings catching her on the pc before trying to get hubby up. Italian bums, the quest to make me more lady like and her failing miserably. The gift parcels that would turn up. Oh crap such a thoughtful lady, I still cant get over the fact that she has gone. Christ only 6 months ago, only 6 months can you believe that? I cant, really cant. I still miss her..

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

She comes to my mind quite often as well. Although I didn't know her as well as you did, never the less I too miss her. She was a great lady.

Jan said...

Awww nic, ***hugs*** I miss her too, I can't believe it's six months either. To be honest, I see the link on the side of my blog and I have clicked on it a few times, but lately I was wondering whether to remove it, I would still keep it in my favourites, it's not that I want to forget her, but just find it upsetting to see it there and know it will never be updated anymore. It's hard to know what to do really, I didn't want to take it away incase everyone thought I was being insensitive. :(

Robbiegirl said...

Yeah, me too. Is it really only 6 months?

I often see or hear something that makes me think of her, and smile to myself. It's so sad that she's gone, but as long as we remember her it's like she's still here in a way.

I'm glad we had that time with her.

*hugs*