17 October 2007

tee heee

I keep thinking about what Jan, Anna and I was talking about last night, which was certain woman treatments. All sparked as it was my bosses b'day yesterday and among other things we got her some vouchers for beauty treatments. Now we also got the menu (if thats the right thing to describe it) of all the different treatments that you can get. I was amazed at what you can have done these days....all off and gems stuck down there doesnt sound like my idea of uhm uhm a haircut!!!! To say we were all in stitches at work about it is an understatement!

Mind then Anna talked about anal bleaching and that amazed me even more, I mean would you? Would you really?? Its not an area that I tend to look at very much, apart from the obligatory does my arse look fat in this? Which lately my arse seems to have got smaller, still round but much more pert..its the walking that does that!

Talking of which my walking buddy has gone on hols :-( I actually did think, oh 2 weeks off for me too, I can start some boxing, but there is another lady that wants to get fit, so went with her last night instead. Actually she can walk quite fast so its an actual walk now, was a bit hot and sweaty so thats good, I know that my body is working hard! Even though it was raining we still went, now there is dedication to the cause. Second lady is very slim size 8 I think, but wants to tone up, so walking will be ideal for her. Just means no boxing, as I really havnt got a spare day unless I give something else up. W/e's are out the question really as I like to catch up on everything else and take photos. I dunno think I will have to give up work soon, just to fit my life in!

Oh I chipped my nail varnish btw so had to take it off, ive tried to paint them again, but they just look crap, so they will be naked until Phillip comes home and paints them. God only knows what will happen when he moves out, I will be round his house for nail painting and bra strap adjusting instead I guess!

Ah well, best get ready for work and be on me way, soon be Friday...WHOO HOOO

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Broke out laughing reading about the "treatments". So funny.