03 October 2007

urrrggghhhkkk

Its a cold and damp morning here! Actually its not that cold I have just been stood outside in a t-shirt, but it is damp and miserable, not good! Its amazing what how the weather can affect my mood, I look out the window and just want to get back into bed again. Guess I will look for one of those SAD light things, see if that makes a difference to the mornings. I can tell its getting winter as I no longer sing in the shower in the mornings. Still lets see if I can do something about that, after all it would take more effort for me to do nothing and suffer wouldn't it ?!

I have also been pre-menstrual for about two weeks now, that does not help at all! My need for chocolate is over whelming! Plus the need for nice carby foods. Managing to stifle both of those needs, I think if I gave in I wouldn't stop eating until I pop!

Half way through the week, im having a crap one at work, going through a selling drowt, considering my job is selling this is very bad. I get very frustrated when I can not convert a sale, then I worry as my target is always there. Think I do need to relax though and just try and not worry, Im not getting any hassle from my boss though he has been really good about it. Keeps asking if the drowt is still there, but knows that it will pass. You do get times like this, just need to try and keep your head! Why is it so important, well the way the incentive is this year, is that we get paid a percentage of the sales we do, therefore no sales no bonus! I need the money for furnishing the house and saving for holidays next year, not going to go any where in November now, as I will need to spend money here. Still that will be just as exciting.

Ah well best be off..

3 comments:

Jan said...

I must go to Specsavers. I misread the last paragraph to say "I am having a crap at work...." :O

Janine said...

I dont know how you cope. If I could go into any local store and buy Minstrels and Flake I would weigh about 300lbs.
Glad to hear things are going well! Dont neglect your photography though!

oldcrow61 said...

lol, I read it the same way as Jan. Hope things start moving soon for you at work.