02 October 2007

ooops

During gym ball last night we had to do this thing where you continually punch the ball against a wall, of course my ball went out of control and knocked the picture of an old priest off the wall, SMASH glass went every where. Typically had to be me didnt it!!! Just hope I dont get any divine retribution.... The lady that takes the class, think I have said before is a personal trainer, she has a gym in her home, so am going to start going to her house once a week with Julie and PHILLIP (thats if he still goes) and have a cardio work out on her machines. Im also really now controlling my food again, I want to slim down a bit more for Christmas, thats the goal anyway. Actually I just want to loose my middle bit that still refuses to reduce or budge! Its harder for a woman to tone up the tummy though as there is more fat there ready for when we have babies, it will be a challenge...hmmm six pack for christmas!

Work was hectic as I thought it would be, being the first of the month! It amazes me that people still come into a bank and pay bills over the counter, we were quite busy on the desks too, shouldnt complain I guess as at least the day went quickly. Got home quite late then straight out for gym ball, came home and I was so tired and a bit achy that I had my tea, watched a bit of tv then went to bed, didnt want to get up this morning though!

Hopefully the house should all be going through for Phillip, great as I get my house back again, also going to get it decorated then shop for new furniture as I wont even have a bed when he goes, he said he would leave it all for me, but I quite like the idea of furnishing myself, plus that way it will all be mine too! Then he should be able to start the ball running for Svetas visa, we are hoping that she is able to come before Christmas. Be nice to spend the day with them, although I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be in the kitchen cooking as she isnt used to making English fare, I dont mind though as I enjoy cooking Christmas dinner, think its the easiest meal to make, gosh am I going to get into trouble with some women!

Anyway, whats on for this week? There are some houses that I want to look at, some are up for auction but I think that we need to go a bit further afield really. Lots of walking, netball. Actually not that much this week, which makes a nice change, I will try and be about a bit more here this week, be nice to catch up and have a gossip!

Well best run....

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh dear nic, how embarrassing, it's the sort of thing I would do though I know.