31 October 2007

breathe...

Well I survived and it wasnt too bad actually, certainly makes you think about your posture and breathing. Didnt think I had a problem with breathing but I can feel the benefits of actually breathing more fully, getting more oxygen into the ole brain and all that! It works on the principle that you stretch out your muscles therefore making them leaner and a longer shape, or to that effect. Enjoyed it so will keep going back, at some points I did think I was going to fall over and the tummy ones were a bit hard, but hey its all good!

New phone is soooo cooooool, didnt turn up til the afternoon so had a play with it then, but being a bit silly I managed to delete all my numbers in the phone whilst transferring them over from the old one...ooops! Today I will be mainly trying to get every ones number back, which will be a nightmare and involve a few calls to 118118 or the like! Im such a dizzy tart at times! Doing a second gym ball class on Thursday as well, its a bit difficult as I do walking on Tuesday and Thursdays but will be able to fit it all in I think...just means I will have to have my main meal of a lunch time like I did yesterday had a lovely jacket potato and beans..yum!

Oh well best be on my way, busy day ahead finding numbers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go gurl

oldcrow61 said...

Hey, great to hear that the class went well.