23 October 2007

Hogs

I have two large females coming each night at the moment, it worries me they might have babies some where, hope they bring them to me if there are any, they should do. I worry as at there size (well on too two lbs) they should be now asleep so why arnt they? Oh god I dislike this time of year!

Oh all my worries about being late yesterday, I got a phone call to ask if I would goto another branch for the day, the one thats 3 mins walk away! Made a nice change but I couldnt go back there permanently. Im actually looking forward to getting back to my own branch today.

Didnt do much last night after hell ball, apart from have the hogs in and check them over, walk the garden most of the night with a torch looking for any. Not sure thats done my cold much good but hey ho! They are really into Iams cat biscuits at the moment, which are really good for them so I dont mind that it costs an arm and a leg to buy them!

Had weird dream last night that Bill Oddie lived in my house and we was waiting for all the birds to come back, exec pt we were getting zebras etc...finish this later...

No comments: