29 October 2007

goodness its monday!

Had a bit of a mad one this weekend, not quite sure if Im actually over it as yet, but hey ho back to the work thing!!

Got lots on this week, the house is moving onwards so in the process of sorting all that out, phillip certainly knows when to go away huh?! Hopefully will be coming back with a new phone today if I can get that sorted out too, I like the 6500 classic nokia, but will have to see what sort of a deal I can get and whether I can get today or not. Lots of business stuff to do, oh and im starting my new campaign on weight loss for Christmas, want to reduce by two dress sizes so am giving up the booze and the mad w/e's and going to be a fitness crazed thing for the next 6 weeks so come the Christmas party I will be all slim :-) well thats the plan, wonder how long before I think...could just go out tonight...ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad news! go to fitday.com
If you keep your calorie consumption below 1000 a day, you will lose 2 sizes by christmas and be absolutely miserable after 2 weeks but it will work. why do want to drop 2 sizes anyhow? exercise wont do it. the thing is, while you are exercising youre not eating/drinking. plus, exercise/sports activities can make one feel good. good luck.

oldcrow61 said...

Getting slim by Christmas...you can do it even with a rare night out on the town. I'm cheering for you. (big grin)