17 June 2006

5pm

He went....now I gave myself two choices I could either open something nice and cold, which in turn I would get all maudlin, or head off for a nice walk somewhere.. I chose the latter and went off to the damsel fly patch, but saw none...always the way! Still weather was nice, couple of nice looking thrushes and some quacks! The above photos are where I go to see the damselflies, not a stunning place but its nice and quiet, a place you can sit, ignore the smell of dog poo and contemplate life!

Too quiet for me, wanted noise, good job I rescued the kaiser chiefs cd, plus good job my neighbours are out! As it is currently playing at a ridiculously loud volume. The aim of this is too fill my head with enough noise to drown out the niggling silence! Its weird, just now I put the kettle on and got out two cups for making tea, wiped my eyes turned off the kettle and had a beer instead!

Ah well, maybe cambridge tomorrow and the botanical gardens that might cheer me, should be in full bloom, which means lots of flutterbies for me to concentrate on!

Well enough for now, going to turn up the volume even higher...

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

poor nic

Pauline said...

Oh poor Nic, its nice having the place to your self, but then you get the too quiet with it, you can t win can you, never mind all good things come to those who wait.....

oldcrow61 said...

Ah, sure you did the proper thing, kicked back and had a beer. lol Everything gets better with time.