23 June 2006

.....

Not been very good of late at updating this, must try harder!

Well not that much has been happening really, hog news Jill and Ickle are both doing well, eating well too. Work has said if I raise £100 they will match it for the wildlife rescue place, so thats really good stuff!

Trying to keep as busy as possible, in order the normal crap in my head doesnt get the time to bother me. Going to dye then highlight my hair tonight (no there wont be photos). Working tomorrow, plan to work late possibly 3 nights next week, if not 4. Less time that I think about things the better!

Sorry not really in a sharing or talking kind of mood...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHGUWON! I want photos.

nicola said...

Well I changed my mind before buying the dye!

The Quacks of Life said...

so you are taking photos!!

Boo said...

YAY! Nic's taking photos!!!!

Here for you if you need me.

xx

flicker said...

Did you do your hair then nic? Is it now purple with green and orange stripes like you told me you were gonna do it? ;)

Pauline said...

yes, come on Nic, we want photo's.