11 June 2006

Sorry Jan..

..even you wouldn't like this heat today. Yesterday it was nice as it was hot, today its that warm muggy cloudy heat, where if you so much as move an inch you break out in a sweat! Ive managed to do a few bits around the house with plenty of fan breaks in between, ive got two fans on the go all windows and doors open. Fed the birds topped up their baths, poor things they must get so hot in this weather.

Well Im going to have a cold shower...tip if you are hot, put your wrists (vein side down)into very cold water this will cool your body down much more effectively. Or have a nice cup of tea!!! I may have a wander out but not far.. Also I might not be about much this week with Phill being back, Im hoping to manage a few days out, but will have to work on him some-what! Guess I will have to cook him a chilli tonight as thats all he has been asking for since he came back!!!! I will update when I can, but probably wont be on chat much this week :(

2 comments:

flicker said...

I don't know what the hell is going on with this blogger, I am definitely going to look elsewhere as I dont want to lose all my stuff that Ive done over the past 6 months. I posted a really long comment on your blog yesterday about the photos, fairlands valley, pictures I have taken, and it was definitely there on your blog. Unless you have removed it, and I see no reason why you would have done, it is now not there. I am so mad with this thing, getting quite wound up about it. Grrrrrrrr.


PS You ate CHILLI in this weather???? Even I would draw the line at that.

Lets see if this one stays on here. I gave up trying to publish pics on mine last night - is it you that uses Firefox?

nicola said...

Jan your comments are still here, but the next post down!

The photos thing is a real pain on the blogger, so I you can find owt easier gives us a yell