18 June 2006

Cant be arsed

Well eventually I went to bed last night well early this morning about 2am, last time I looked at the clock was about 4.30 am. Im sure it will only be a passing thing, Ive been sleeping quite well of late a full 6 hours each night, to be honest anymore than that and I feel worse. The radio came on at 8 am, I felt surprisingly awake and refreshed. Listen to the radio whilst having a cup of tea, figuring out what to do today. Get up and go over to Cambridge? Go back to sleep for the rest of the day? Start prepping for decorating the kitchen? Sleeping for the rest of the day was a preferred choice, but thought I really should get my arse out of bed and do something.

Off I went to camrbridge, not far on train then a short walk to the botanical gardens (pictures above). As I was there fairly early it was nice and quiet. Wasnt really in the mood though to be honest. I just sauntered about not really looking at anything in particular. Took a few photos, but heart wasnt in it today. Still its meant to be good to keep busy isnt it? I came home when it started to get busy, to many darling children running around exercising their lungs!

At home now, thinking what shall I do..sort out garden, home, or have a snooze? No cant snooze will really fuck me up for a nights sleep tonight. Still thinking..oh I could watch the cd's Jan sent me...I really cant be arsed to do anything but sit, which leads to thinking, which isnt a good idea....dont get me wrong Im not slipping into a deep depression (least think Im not) hey I hope not, Ive been so on top of it for ages, really dont want to go back to how I was a month or so ago...

Ok best do something as Im dwelling. Problem is I really cant be arsed!!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

No, don t go back there Nic, don t let yourself, be strong, loved all the pictures, really lovely, your getting really good at taking them.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did because the pictures are lovely.