13 June 2006

Time I updated!

I know I havnt been on much of late, but as man is asleep on the sofa ive got at least an hour to catch up on things, one of which is one here!

Well first day of holiday...woke to the sound of a mobile ringing at 4 am! Backu is 4 hours ahead! This carried on for most of the morning, whilst I spent most of the morning getting business up straight, huffing and puffing at not only his mobile ringing (both of them) but the amount of time spent sorting out bits for there and here. I was compensated by lunch out, which was ok but nowt spectacular, amidst more phone calls of course!

Afternoon was spent doing some gardening and a trip to the tip! You just cant buy this type of package holiday in the shop you know! Was nice in the afternoon when it had cooled some what. I sat in the garden watching the birds..

Today I had thought more of an exciting day, mobile went off first thing again, again most of the morning was spent sorting out parts etc... Went into town as he needs to get his banking arrangements sorted out, whether to go offshore or not, to be honest I think he may as well leave it as it is, there doesnt seem to be any advantages of having offshore anymore...mr brown still seems to be able to tax you, lets face it, if there is a way he will find it! Lunch out again, not particularly nice :(

Man is now asleep as he is poorley..ah bless, he isnt to well to be fair so after Ive caught up here I may go out for a wander as I hate to be cooped up for to long. Im listening to war of the worlds, as mike mentioned it, then I got forever autumn in my head...great track! Looks like we may have some more rain too, the sky is quite grey..

Tomorrow he said he will take me to the coast, I will plan a close trip as driving isnt a favoured past time! I will of course get stressed as he isnt into birds or photography and his idea of a walk is to get to a - b as quickly as possible! I may even leave the camera at home.....still its nice to have him home, I hadnt realised how much I do like to have the company....

No comments: