27 June 2006

Will I ever learn?

Ok, I know now my hair is an Orange brown colour... Today for 2 hours in the morning we get some-one over from another branch, really helps me, as I can get through a mound of paper work, in my paperless office!! Anyway, she is a lovely woman, but nowt if honest after she stopped laughing and making me turn in circles under the light, she did say it was still orange but more brown orange.. SOOOOOOO I think I may still go ahead and add some highlights when I get home from work :)

Got this thing at work later, but should be ok, think Ive prepared enough, too be honest Im pretty good at blagging my way through things, so if there's owt Ive missed it will be fine. Its not a fun thing standing up and talking to people, too be honest I hate it, as I tend to get quite tongue tied..nah it will be fine..

Should also get my half year rating this week too, although I already know what I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A1 ++ with Stars :-)

Boo said...

Hope it all went well for you Nic