25 June 2006

Lets plan

OK its Sunday, I woke up at 7am but refuse to get up at that time on a sunday, must be breaking a law or something...Got a few things to do today so will list them here, then see how many I achieve (isnt this fun)

dye hair
clean house
hoover house
clean bird feeders
clean all water baths
washing
change bed clothes
pay bills
start work on my presentation for tuesday
cut grass
go for walk
take some nice photos
buy sunflower hearts
buy cigarettes (one thing sure to be done)
reload photo software and learn how to use it
have a bath


There is possibly more things but think thats enough for one day, ah well best get on with it, well I will have some breakfast first, then I will work out what jobs can be done using the power of multi tasking, I cant do one job at a time, I like to be doing several at once. It makes it less painful..

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I like it when I can tick a load of them off lol, thats the best part.