28 June 2006

Sleepy...

I just didnt want to get up this morning, was laid in bed listening to the radio, sun was shining through the window, birds singing....I think we should only have to work during the winter months or when it rains, plus w/e's should be four days not two!

Another busy day ahead, got to goto the solicitors, must buy some sunflower hearts (not from solicitors)probably queue in the post office for a few years, oh and work! Plus its another late finish at work, I dont mind as much but its a real pain when I get home and still have all the jobs to do in the house, with less time to do them in. Suppose I could say sod it wont do them, but then I feel incredibly guilty about doing them. I guess I shouldn't give myself such a hard time!

2 comments:

flicker said...

Sunshine? What's that then nic? We haven't seen any here for days now, just an oppressive grey sky. At least its warm though and not windy or raining, so I guess I should think myself lucky.

I'm laying here listening to a poor mummy cow up on the hill, moooing and moooing. It's breaking my bloody heart, it happens every year when they take the calves away. I feel a hypocrite being a non meat eater actually, but still drinking milk. :(

Boo said...

Poor Nic, I know the feelings of guilt about housework being neglected. However, when all is said and done, it will still be there. Have some fun you've earned it! x