24 June 2006

Oh my GOD

Next time I say Im going shopping on a saturday afternoon, please stop me!!! It was PACKED..queues of angry people, I feel sorry for the checkout people its not their fault, the whole of the town decided to do their shopping at the same time. I really must look into this home delivery thing, as to be honest its all named bulky stuff, I tend to buy fresh stuff from waitrose, so it would save me time and more importantly sanity.

I feel sick now too, which isnt good, maybe its the heat and stress...maybe a lay down would help.....

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Good, you v done it lol, I ve used the on line tesco delivery, it cost different amounts on different days,I tried it out when they offered free delivery, it was very good, but you need to do a big shop to make it worth while, maybe stock up with tin goods.

The Quacks of Life said...

i hate shopping in the afternoon. i do it early and get out.

Boo said...

I just hate shopping!

flicker said...

I don't. I quite like it actually, especially choosing all my fresh fruit and veggies, but having said that, definitely not on a Saturday, it's hell on earth. I am lucky cos I can go in the week so not a problem for me.