24 June 2006

Bored Blog

Well work was utterly boring and quiet, hate quiet saturdays, just want to be busy start to finish then get home not clock watch! Now im having a row with myself, I know I need to go up to sainsburys and do a shop, but I dont want to...Hate shopping, must find some motivation. Whats worse now is Ive got that really tired feeling, where your whole body feels heavy and cant be arsed to move or do owt!

I will start to make a list, then see what happens, I really must go, but I could go tomorrow, but you wont go tomorrow, I will, you wont, I will, you wont.......the battle in my head.

I need some-one to kick me into action!! Im just plain no good on my own...now im all upset, too pee'd off with myself to go shopping...No must go shopping

3 comments:

Pauline said...

I m like that lol, argue with myself, I want to go and play in the garden, but I have work to do lol, I find the best way is to say, if you do the shopping you can then have a nice treat or a play on the computer or watch tv, I find it helps.
And anyway you need chicken for the expecting mothers, can t leave the hoggies with no supper, so go do the shopping quick.

Anonymous said...

Dont listen to the voices Nic.

You know what they say. "If you talk to God you're praying. If God talks to you then you're Schizophrenic"

nicola said...

well....we do agree with you of course, but we cant help it :)