07 December 2006

Hectic day

We were short at work yesterday so was very hectic, was lucky to be able to get away to see my doctor. He is such a happy chap, he chuckles at everything, its hard to not laugh along with him. He says the word depression and chuckles, not horribly its just the type of chap he is! He made me talk about some stuff that I dont like to talk about, is pleased with my progress but told me im on the pills for the next 9 months! We did talk about counselling, but he said if I have a good friend to confide in then that works just as well. He also suggested that I face some of my demons, that one im not too sure about. Was there about 20 mins, had a wee cry then was on my way back to work again!

Tonight there is talk about going out for an Indian, but one of my friends isnt too well, so it might get cancelled, not too bothered if it does as an evening of them pointing out random men to me, isnt that fun! Ive not reached that stage as yet, im sure one day I will meet a chap, lets hope he doesnt run away at the first hurdle. Problem is im so difficult, to much interest in me and I will get bored, show no interest in me and I will come running! Guess I always want what I cant have...

1 comment:

Boo said...

We all want something we can't have, it's human nature!

Glad you have a nice doctor to talk to, he sounds very sympathetic. Take his advice about either counselling or confiding in a friend. It's good to talk as BT are always telling us. Facing your demons is the best way to dispel them, honestly. If you can't do it by talking then write it down, it really does work, it gets it out of your system and helps with the healing process.

BIG HUG xx