16 December 2006

New Camera

Well as expected most of the day was playing about with new camera, I have to say Im even more chuffed to bits, its so much easier to use than the old camera, quicker and easier to focus, shutter is quicker and a pleasure to use. Im so glad I upgraded. Now I know the following photos arnt great, but I am still getting used to the new camera to be fair! Now just need to work on the second part of the plan, to build a new bird table and cut out a whole in the shed door so I can get even closer.

Any thoughts on the photos are appreciated! If you click on them you will get to see them bigger

10 comments:

flicker said...

They're excellent Nic. Well done, very worth while. The feather detail on the Starling particularly is fabulous, and the Squirrel. I was worried about the pink fleshy lump on his front paw though, but I think it must just be the pad, it looked a bit strange.

nicola said...

Thanks Jan, I think he has been in a fight, if you look at his eye you can see a scratch over it

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos Nic - The one I like best is the capture of the Blue Tit with it's wings up.

Poor Mr Squirrel is a bit sick though. Check out the first pic of him, above his eye is red raw.

Money well spent i'd say.

Anonymous said...

Nic you beat me to it - now my comment about the squirrels eye looks stupid!!

nicola said...

Sorry....

Janine said...

Congrats! Excellent photos. Love the starling.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm confused, all this time I thought Janine was Flicker.

Is Anonymous Mike??

flicker said...

Lisa it's very confusing, Janine is Janine, I am Janice! But I prefer Jan. ;) I am in Wales, Janine is USA but that doesn't help much does it!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Nic, shows you the potential there :-))

I'm anonymous when it's me.

M

Boo said...

There is nothing wrong with the pics as far as I can see. I think you are being a perfectionist. lol.

Great to see you out and about with your camera again.

Poor squirrel!