23 December 2006

Ok

I am quite aware that most of my posts have all been photos of late, the main reason being the new camera, I do think when you spend the kind of money that I did (ok technically not paid for as yet as on 12 months interest free credit) you should try and get the most use out of it as you can. Plus I need to get as much practise in now for when the light improves.

Everything else is kind of ticking along, im feeling better, not crying so much now, which is great. I do worry though that I will be on these tablets now forever as I am liking the way I feel now and am scared that if I come off them I will be back to the way I was. I dont want to go back there is was not a nice place. Guess I will have to express my concerns to the doctor. Also Im still very tired, if I manage to stay awake past 9pm these days its a miracle!

Apart from that not much has happened, not thinking too much, which is nice, going to try and plan some days out with the camera (of course) Ive been doing some handheld photos (the dunnocks were all hand held) I might have to build up some more muscle to hold steadier!!

Its all still kind of flat though, but im not feeling that horrid despair, but still quite lonely. Ah well, try not to dwell on that, there is always tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

be happy kiddo

Anonymous said...

you should be happy because those dunnock pics are top quality

who isn't tired this time of year anyway - I'm usually in bed by 7.30pm...