10 December 2006

Scared of sleeping

Im so tired but I dont want to sleep yet, im listening to a robin singing its heart out, I know its late and I can hardly keep my eyes open, but you know the feeling when you dont want it to be a new day? Well thats how I feel right now. Im struggling, really struggling tonight, ive tried everything I know to keep my mind off stuff and it isnt working.

Thanks for all your kind comments, I know I should be nicer to myself, but saying and doing are two very different things.

I just want to feel better again

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

aw Nic

you're too hard on yourself.

thinking of you kid

Boo said...

Yes. I am wishing you the strength to get through this. I know you can, but you do need some help with it. Do you talk to B much? I am sure she would be very good at listening.

Failing that, I have broad shoulders, pour it all out on me!

Really missing you, love you lots.

Pauline said...

My robin sings in the night too Nic, and he fly s about the garden, the garden lights are on, but not very bright, he s the only bird that I ve seen doing that, and they have a lovely little song too.