10 December 2006

Todays offering




Well I finally gave into sleep last night, really struggled to get up, in the end it was about 11 o'clock, felt bad as it is a waste, but just couldnt get my body into action. Havnt done a great deal today, not really been in the mood to do anything at all. I really need to fond some motivation though as things are beginning to pile up again, which then makes me feel worse. Think I will do some tonight that way, it wont be such a huge pile to face.

I know some of you are worried about me, im touched really touched. But there is nothing to get off my chest or talk about, I just feel so numb. I dont know what Im going to do, I just wish I could start to get back up again. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be the start of something new.

8 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

in full plumage they are an attractive bird

Anonymous said...

You take the best bird photos. Please tell what you use.

Have you heard of seasonal affective disorder? It might be related to hibernation.

nicola said...

Thanks, I currently use a nikon coolpix 8800, but am planning on getting a new camera very soon.

The photo isnt as sharp as I would like it too be, but thats where practise comes in!

Yeah possibly a touch of SAD too, I would love to hibernate, I could sleep the whole winter through, but dont think my boss would be too pleased!

Boo said...

lol, Nic. You sound just like me. I think I suffer from SAD, I need sunshine. My jobs are also piling up. I find it easiest to draw up a list of things that need to be done, then prioritise them. I then try to achieve at least two, crossing them off as I do them. That way it doesn't seem so bad.

Anonymous said...

Hey. Only another 11 days then we're heading into Summer again.

XXX

flicker said...

Hey nic, have you ever tried a light box for SAD? I believe they are available on the NHS for people with bad depression.

Your photos are great, how much are you selling your old camera for? ;)

nicola said...

never thought about a light box, supose I could enquire about one.

Erm not sure about the camera, not sure what I would get second hand, its just over a year old, perfectly good camera, but I want to have a dlsr now.....so dont know!

The Quacks of Life said...

Nic/Jan

suppose you could check out ebay to see what they are going for....