30 November 2006

hmm

I woke as I normally do this morning, my wrist was a littel sore, but didnt think anything of it. Had a shower as normal, but as I was getting out, I noticed a strange mark on the base of my thuumb. Its a perfect ring shape, about 3/4 cm in diameter. It feels like a burn mark to me, but how on earth have I managed to do that through the night? It is a perfect ring shape, I did wonder ringworm, but the hogs here havnt had it and to be honest it looks nothing like ringworm, it does look and feel like a burn. I am completely puzzled though as to how it got there. I did take a hot water bottle to bed last night, but it is completely covered with a fleece casing, so thats not where I got it from....its like ive been branded...but by whom????????

5 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

aliens Nic. you were secretly abducted in the night.

flicker said...

OMG I hope they didn't do the anal probe too then Pete. How's your bum nic? :O

nicola said...

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

beautifull pictures off the little birds

Boo said...

Did you do it when you were filling the hot water bottle?